Friday, November 12, 2010

Data Plans: How much Data do You Need?











Recently I was looking at data plans because I'm thinking of buying the new Samsung Galaxy Tab from Sprint and was wondering how much is 2GB or 5GB of data a month. I know everyone's usage is different, and there has to be an easy way to figure these things out. That's when I came across a nice sliding scale from AT&T. Since where talking about data the company is irrelevant, but the scale works great and can give you a good idea on what the right plan is for you. I figured with a combination of the data plan and using wifi at home 2GB would do me just fine. Do any of you already have a data plan? Let me know what you think and what company you use.

Blog Engage Blog Forum and Blogging Community, Free Blog Submissions and Blog Traffic, Blog Directory, Article Submissions, Blog Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted shortly. Thank you for stopping by.