Find a lot of Parking Wars info at the site below, and please sign up for the Madden Corner.
Here are the new cash rankings for parking wars. Also please sign up for the RSS Feed to get more freebies from the Madden Corner. Also thanks to all you who left comments about the game.
5,000,000 Doctor of Parking
10,000,000 = Parking Mogul
15,000,000 = Parky McParkalot
20,000,000 = Chief Parking Officer
25,000,000 = Parker Emeritus
50,000,000 = Parking Czar
60,000,000 = Parkasaurus Rex
70,000,000 = Queen of Parking
80,000,000 = Parking All-Star
100,000,000 = Parking Champion
Ok Facebook members if you've been playing the game Parking Wars (stemmed from the A&E TV show) they made some changes. For those of you that don't know Parking Wars is a simple game where you earn cash for parking on other people's street. Each street contains 5 spaces. Some spaces are for specific colors only. It takes 12 hours to earn the max amount of $5560. If your parked illegally you can be ticket by the owner of the street and they collect whatever your car is worth at the time.
As you earn more cash your status levels up. When you level up you get a new car. It's a game that doesn't have to take up a lot of your time, but the key is not getting caught. Now you can earn badges based on completing certain task, but the catch is they don't tell you how to do it. You can only know how to complete the new task if someone on your street has complete them. So that can be kinda of frustrating if you have a dead street. I've done some digging and found some of your answers, but not all. Also they have a game on the A&E website that is not bad when you have sometime to kill.
Parking Warrior Game
1) Masochism: ?
2) Untouchable Bronze: 25 consecutive cash ins without a ticket
3) Untouchable Silver: 100 consecutive cash ins without a ticket
4) Untouchable Gold: 500 consecutive cash ins without a ticket
5) Merciless = $50000 worth of tickets given out in 24 hours or less!
6) The Night Watch (Bronze): 5 Tickets Between 12AM - 1AM
7) The Night Watch (Silver): 15 Tickets Between 12AM - 1AM
8) The Night Watch (Gold): 50 Tickets Between 12AM - 1AM by time zone.
9) Obsession:25 consecutive tickets given out to cars of the same colors
10) Quick Draw: 5 tickets given out in 5 minutes or less
11) The Regular Customer: ?
12) Monotone: last car on a street of all one colors
13) Rainbow: parked the last car on a street with all different colors
14) The Outlaw: 5 of your cars parked illegally on the same street at the same time
15) Eagle Eye (Bronze): 6 tickets of $110 or less given
16) Eagle Eye (silver): 15 tickets of $110 or less given
17) Eagle Eye (Gold): 50 tickets of $110 or less given
18) Vendetta: 100 tickets given to the same person
19) The Flirt: The Flirt is 25 tickets to someone with <3 in the comment section
20) Ultimate Parking Warrior: ?
Some of the badges.
Masochism = Received 25 max value tickets
Merciless = $50,000 worth of tickets given out in 24 hours or less
Obsession = 25 consecutive tickets given to cars of the same colour
Vendetta = 100 tickets given to the same person
The Quick Draw = 5 tickets given out in 5 minutes or less
The Regular Customer = Completed 20 consecutive max value cash-ins on the same street
The Outlaw = 5 of your cars parked illegally on the same street at the same time
Monochrome = Parked the final car on a street filled with cars of the same colour (eg. Parking a BLUE car on a street with all 4 other BLUE cars)
Rainbow = Parked the final car on a street filled with cars of all different colours (eg. Parking a BLUE car on a street along with: RED - GREEN - YELLOW - BLACK)
Untouchable - Completed xx consecutive cash-ins without getting a ticket:
Bronze = 25
Silver = 100
Gold = 500
The Night Watch - xx tickets given between 12am and 1am ():
Bronze = 5
Silver = 15
Gold = 50
Eagle Eye - xx tickets of $110 or less given:
Bronze = 5
Silver = 15
Gold = 50
Parking Wars Links
Parking Wars on A&E
P.W on Facebook -You can log in from the bottom of this page.