Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You Version Bible app for Andriod

This week is Android apps week. Back in December I told you about You Version. You Version makes it easy to locate bible text quickly. It gives you plenty of options like online and mobile access, bookmarking, sharing text via Facebook, Twitter, and it has over 41 different version of the bible in 22 languages. You will have access to corresponding contributions, read plans and the You Version community. It's also available for other platforms. So never forget your bible again with You Version.

Previous Post on You Version

1 comment:

  1. So is that how I learned about this, can't remember now but I did sign up. I haven't used it really, I'll look in to it again. Thanks for the second notice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted shortly. Thank you for stopping by.