Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SlyDial

Slydial is a new service that is currently in the alpha test phase. Slydial will connect you directly to anyone's mobile voice mail when you call 267-SLYDIAL (759-3425) without ringing the phone. The service is free, but supported by advertising. Before they connect your phone call, you will hear about a five second ad. It wasn't bad, and if you just want to leave a message and not talk to the person it's worth. The 267 area code is located in Pennsylvania.

I'm sure this will take the dating game to a whole new level. "I'm sorry baby I called you, but it just went to voice mail." Give it a try and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Encountering some difficulty engaging Canadian voice mail accounts without continued prompts from the Sludial recording requesting a 'valid 10 digit Canadian or US cell phone number' Did I miss the 'dial 1 then the number' instruction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you have to dial one before the 267. On most cell phones you don't, but I think on some providers you do.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted shortly. Thank you for stopping by.