Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ReTweet A Hero














Normally I'm focused on any thing dealing with technology, but today I wanted to take a moment and ask all of you to honor  Staff Sgt.Salvatore Guinta. As a 16 year veteran of the United States Navy and having done a tour in Iraq and the Persian Gulf I understand the scarfice our troops make everyday. I also see things trend on Twitter that are not news worthy. So today I would like everyone to Retweet (message below) SSGT Guinta to the top of Twitter for his outstanding service to the United States of America, and for those who lost there lives he was trying to save.

 I have mad respect for Staff Sgt. Salvatore Guinta, who will receive the Medal of Honor, http://unhub.com/CQTW #RetweetAHero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted shortly. Thank you for stopping by.